ESP8266 DHT11 Temperature and Humidity With ESP 8266/32 KIT APP
In this project, you’ll create a standalone web server with an ESP8266 that displays the temperature and humidity with a DHT11 or DHT22 sensor. The web server you’ll build can be accessed with any device Having the ESP 8266/32 KIT APP on Mobile .
Installing the DHT Library for ESP8266
To read from the DHT sensor, we’ll use the DHT library from Adafruit. To use this library you also need to install the Adafruit Unified Sensor library. Follow the next steps to install those libraries.
1. Open your Arduino IDE and go to Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries. The Library Manager should open.
2. Search for “DHT” on the Search box and install the DHT library from Adafruit.
3. After installing the DHT library from Adafruit, type “Adafruit Unified Sensor” in the search box. Scroll all the way down to find the library and install it.
After installing the libraries, restart your Arduino IDE.
1. ESP8266 Asynchronous Web Server
To build the web server we’ll use the ESPAsyncWebServer library that provides an easy way to build an asynchronous web server. Building an asynchronous web server has several advantages. We recommend taking a quick look at the library documentation on its GitHub page.
Installing the ESPAsyncWebServer library
The ESPAsyncWebServer library is not available to install in the Arduino IDE Library Manager. So, you need to install it manually.
Follow the next steps to install the ESPAsyncWebServer library:
- Click here to download the ESPAsyncWebServer library. You should have a .zip folder in your Downloads folder
- Unzip the .zip folder and you should get ESPAsyncWebServer folder
- Move the ESPAsyncWebServer folder to your Arduino IDE installation libraries folder
Installing the ESPAsync TCP Library
The ESPAsyncWebServer library requires the ESPAsyncTCP library to work. Follow the next steps to install that library:
- Click here to download the ESPAsyncTCP library. You should have a .zip folder in your Downloads folder
- Unzip the .zip folder and you should get ESPAsyncTCP folder
- Move the ESPAsyncTCP folder to your Arduino IDE installation libraries folder
- Finally, re-open your Arduino IDE
Program For The ESP
GITHUB – CLICK HERE
CONNECT TO THE ESP 8266/32 KIT APP
In ESP 8266/32 KIT APP User Gets the ESP DHT Feature with the help of this user can get the sensor data output on the app via Wifi.
Download the APP – Click Here ( soon on Google Play store (releasing on 17 of July 2022) )
NOW Enter the ESP IP Address – and Click on Save – Now Click on the Go Button.